Sunday, October 14, 2007

La crêpe perdue


Though fall may have officially arrived, we nevertheless had a gloriously sunny and warm day. Went walking around Luxembourg with friends where we ended our jaunt with a glass of apple cider and sugared crepes. We ate our goodies across the Theatre des Guignols and watched the children on the carousel. Some brazen sparrows flew up to our table and began eating directly from my crepe. Delighted, I was going to let them continue to share my food until someone reminded me of bird flu. Right...but from sparrows? Anyway, I couldn't resist, especially when they cocked their little heads at me and opened their beaks, sticking out there minuscule pink tongues to catch whatever little crumb I might throw their way. So I sacrificed the rest of my crepe and tried to take a photo. Unfortunately, they're all slightly blurry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

genial !
A bientôt !
www.lacoctelera.com/galeria59